Why we recommend for using lentivirus vectors?
- Lentivirus, a type of retrovirus, has become one of the most popular gene delivery tools in the lab.
- Lentivirus can transduce almost any mammalian cell type, including dividing and nondividing cells, primary cell cultures, stem cells, and neurons with high efficiency.
- It also has the advantage to be used for either transient or stable expression.
Lentiviral Control Plasmids
Lentiviral Control Plasmids reagent list
Use the control vectors to co-transfect along with lentivirus packaging systems to make a recombinant control lentivirus.
|Description||Catalog Number||Size||Price||Data Sheet||Availability|
|GFP Lentivirus Control Plasmids||LVCV-01||10 ug||In Stock|
|OFP Lentivirus Control Plasmids||LVCV-02||10 ug||In Stock|
GFP Lentivirus Production and Transduction
1. The GFP lentivirus control plamid and packaging vectors co-transfect into 293T cell.
2. Harvest lentiviral supernatant 36-72 hours after transfection.
3. Tnfected the 293FT cells with lentiviral supernatant to measurement of lentivirus titer.
4. Harvest the cells and perform qRT-PCR and flow cytometry to test lentiviral virus titer.